الثلاثاء، 14 سبتمبر 2010

New hacker on stardoll


hello everyone i'm going to tell you about a new hacker called esraa_rafif55 i'm going to tell you what steal from me i told her i will Recharge your mobile by 10 pound to make me superstar when i Recharge i ask her if the money arrive or not she tell no i said maybe her mobile Does not receive messages i try again with my best friend i ask her if the money arrive she said to me yes it is after A few days i saw that girl esraa_rafif55 make a block to me and say bad words that how i know she is steal my money and she not steal me only she steal a many of girls like sousou_wam and she make a big trouble with doooodeeee not me only so everone i need your hand with me to report this girl and make her account delet i don't know this game for fun not for bad thing i sick of it bye

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق